Thursday, July 5, 2012

Isaiah

We've started a series on Isaiah in our Growth Group. We are using the Matthias Media resource "Two Cities."

Growing up in church, attending Sunday School, youth group, training conferences and doing MTS, I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of what Isaiah is all about. But since starting this series I've realised that I really have only ever studied about 4 out of the 66 chapter book.

So it's been good reading through Isaiah. It's full of imagery and quotes which are used in the New Testament. It's especially good reading Isaiah in knowledge of it's fulfillment in Jesus as seen in the New Testament.

A while back now I started a Bible reading plan... yeah... I'm not doing that anymore. I'm still reading the Bible every day. Doing ministry is good in helping you to read the Bible daily.

Also fresh off the press - I got accepted into Moore College to do the 4 year BDiv course. Please pray that God would sustain me through the next couple of years.

No comments: